Available assemblies - CX_DISPOSITION_BOM
To control the MRP usage of parts within a parts request, you can store appropriate information in the master BOMs:
- Constructive assembly: the entire assembly is dissolved for planning purposes (definition without CX_DISPOSITION_BOM object possible)
- Loose part: a single part can be transferred from its "lower" assembly to a higher-level assembly (definition requires CX_DISPOSITION_BOM object)
- MRP assembly: A new, purely MRP assembly can be integrated in the product structure (definition requires CX_DISPOSITION_BOM object)
- Bill of material item description
- Module description of the purely dispositive assembly
- Description of the assembly parts lists.