Overview quantity booking
A "normal" incoming invoice item always has ...
- ... a delivery schedule as a predecessor with whom she has a 1-n relationship.
- ... A quantity that determines the status of the delivery schedule line and is used to calculate the expected value
- ... a three-dimensional vector (accounted.amount), which controls the account assignment
X - Value of the item
Y - Surcharges of the position
Z - percentage surcharge of the head
A "free" A/P invoice line item...
- ... can have several predecessors (delivery schedule line or order header), but also none.
- ... never has a quantity, so it does not contribute to the control of the order status.
- ... can be used as a subsequent invoice item.
- ... also has the three-dimensional account assignment vector